Midland Two-Way Radio
Maxon TecNet TD-2400MD 2.4GHz ZigBee Radio Data Modem Radio
RF Data Telemetry Link
System-on-Chip (SoC) radio
Includes: FREE Programming
Lowest Price Guarantee
***Up to 16 Channels Programmed FREE***
Maxon / TecNet Wireless Data Link Modules are FCC certified for use in the U.S.A.
and its possessions. Industry Canada 9680A-XR2400. Standard Baud Rates
Supported: 1200 to 230,400 bps
No Problem for Maxon RF Data Link Modules
Check Out the SR-170 Repeater
Built using SD-170 Series Data Radios
CLICK FOR SR-170 SERIES
Check Out Maxon's Other
Data Telemetry Radios:
The TD-2400MD Data Modem, the world’s first System-on-Chip (SoC) radio
designed for low power and low cost to meet industry standards protocol
IEEE802.15.4 and ZlgBee. The TD-2400MD combines phenomenal performance
through an enhanced 8-bit 8051 MCU with internal 96KB of FLASH and 8KB
of RAM; for user application program and data, hardwired MAC and
AES-128. Standard Baud Rates Supported from 1200 to 230,400 bps.
- 2400-2483.5MHz DSSS -
- Includes Antenna
- Standard Baud Rates Supported from 1200 to 230,400 bps
- Synthesized Frequency Tuning
- 500 mW (.5 Watts) RF Output
- 2.4 GHz / 16 Channels
- Key-Scanning Function for Multi-Key Remote Controller
- LED Status Indicators
- Integrated FLASH (96KB) and RAM (8KB) to accommodate User
- Hardwired AES-128 Encryption Engine
- RF Data Speed: 250Kbps
- Serial Data Interface: 115,200bps
- Industry Standard 8051 8-bit MCU (x12 standard)
- Supports High Data Rate up to 1Mbps through Air
- Requires a Minimum of External Components to implement Wireless
- Ultra Low, Industry Leading Current Consumption Based on 5V
- PC Programming viaSoftware and
SEE WHAT YOU NEED??
Got a Question?
LED Status Lights
- Every feature in the TD-2400MD can be controlled in
- LED Display Status Indicators display device state.
SD-2400 Connector View
Serial communication can be used
through RS-232C and TTL Level. The first default value is set to RS-232C
communication. If the user needs to change from RS-232C to TTL Levels,
it can be done by R24, R25, R26, R27, R11, R12, R13, R14, R15, R16, R17
and R18 resistance. This equipment can be used only by 3Wire
communication using TX Data, RX Data, and Ground. The selection of using
RS-232C and TTL serial communication is shown in the table below. TTL
Serial Level is DC+3.0V.
RS-232C 9 Pin Specification.