Maxon SRC-40 series
SRC-40DV / SRC-40DU
Sorry-This Radio is No Longer Available -
Parts & Accessories
continue to be OK.
Includes: up to 16 Channels FREE Programming
Lowest Price Guarantee
***Up to 16 Channels Programmed FREE***
Additional Built-in Features:
This decoder will display the home repeater number and ID
of the call being repeated.
Used to prevent unwanted key presses.
AC Power Supply
Built-in 120 / 240 VAC operation
SRC-40 OWNERS MANUAL
Long Distance Efficiency
The Maxon SRC-40 Series Community Conventional Repeaters deliver 40
Watts of power both on VHF and UHF frequencies. You can provide service
for up to 1,024 individual subscribers with this system.
- 40 Watt RF power:
Forty watts of continuous duty power to help you
punch through in any situation
- 16 Channels:
Channel flexibility for any operation. If used with
duplexer channel frequency must match duplexer frequency.
- Models available with Duplexer:
Models SRC-40DV and SRC-40DU come complete with duplexer for use in
single antenna systems. Note: Power output
slightly less when using duplexer.
- 148-174 VHF SRC-40V
148-160 VHF SRC-40DV w/duplexer
450-480 UHF SRC-40(D)U
- Large User Capacity:
Supports up to 1,024 subscribers at 64 users per
- Remote Programming via DTMF:
Allows repeater system control from any portable or
mobile equipped with a DTMF keypad.
- Built-in CW ID:
Programmable Continuous Wave (CW) ID (International
Morse Code). Up to 8 digits with selectable transmit speed (11 to 22
WPM) and adjustable update time (0-99 Minutes)
- Windows-based programming:
Channel frequency and parameter programming,
repeater alignment, repeater setup and user programmability, system
access and password protection, storage of user contact information.
- Compact Size 19" Rack Mount:
Lightweight (18 lbs w/o duplexer) and
compact (3-1/2" x 19" x 14") makes it easy to find a slot at busy and overloaded repeater
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode:
50 CTCSS Tones (38 EIA and 12 non-standard) / 112
DCS Codes. Cross tone / code encoding.
- Per User adjustable settings:
3 Courtesy Tones, Adjustable Hang Timer and Tone in Tail selectable.
- "Hot Swap" capability:
Rapid replacement in case of TX or RX failure.
- 8-Character Status Display
- Carrier TX / RX status LED
- Busy system queuing / Marked idle
- 12.5/25 KHz Channel Spacing
- Wideband Synthesized
- Repeater Audio Processing
- Programmable repeater time-out-timer
- ToneLock high performance decoding
- Internal Speaker / Volume control
- Local control / 5-Button keypad
- Can Also Be Used For Base Station Operation
- 25 Pin Rear Interface Connector
Tech Notes - Trident Raider Trunking Logic Controller to SRC-40
- Telephone Interconnect Capable
Midian or other interconnects)
- PC Programming via Software and
SEE WHAT YOU NEED??
Got a Question?