|Terms and Conditions:
- The display or advertisement of any products or services in the www.rfwiz.com
web site does not obligate Multec Communications / rfwiz.com to provide
the product or
- By placing and having accepted by Multec Communications / rfwiz.com an
fax or Email order does not obligate Multec Communications to
provide the products or services ordered. Multec Communications / rfwiz.com
reserves the right to reject any order for products or services at
- Any orders for product or services which are rejected by Multec
Communications / rfwiz.com
will have payments received or charged returned in full.
- Orders which require custom manufacture or are delayed due to a
manufacturer process will require payment at the time the order is
placed. (i.e.- duplexers, multiplexers, factory repeater tuning,
factory modifications, Austin antennas, etc.)
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to delay
shipment or ship incomplete
orders due to inventory fluctuation or circumstances beyond our
control - i.e. Acts of God, shipping problems, cancellation or
non-delivery of product by manufacturer,
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to edit, add
or delete provisions of this Terms and Conditions page at any time
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to determine
an acceptable method of payment. Orders placed with payment types
which are deemed unacceptable will be cancelled.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to charge in
advance of shipment any high value order (in excess of $100.00) or any
special order item(s) which may be delayed in inventory acquisition.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to require Proof of
Licensing or Written Authorization before programming any transmit
frequencies in 2-Way type radios.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to
temporarily suspend operations for maintenance, inventory control or
other activities. During this time no order processing will take place
and the email system will be inactive.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to not
provide service without cause.
- Any warranties written or implied by manufactures may require the
return of the
product to the manufacturer for warranty fulfillment.
- Any warranty return shipping charges incurred are customer's
responsibility and will not be reimbursed.
- All radio programming items, service equipment and manuals are are
- Order shipments which are refused without prior consent or return
authorization will be deemed returned without authorization. This will
result in a 20% restocking fee and payment of all shipping and
handling charges by the customer or organization which placed the
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not liable for the improper or illegal
use of any product or service which it has provided.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not liable for the improper
installation, assembly, programming or misapplication of any
merchandise which may cause undesirable or substandard performance.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not liable for any service fees or bank
fees levied against a customer by his or her bank in the course of
transactions, payments or refunds.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not liable for any lost messages or
miscommunication via mail, email, phone, fax or other systems.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not liable for incorrectly
ordered items, items ordered by mistake or items ordered in the wrong
quantity. These items, if returned, are subject to the standard
re-stocking fee and return procedures (see below).
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
- All shipping weights subject to change without notice.
- All payment terms are at our discretion and are subject to change
- All Purchase Orders require a faxed hard copy on a standard
municipal or company Purchase Order form. Required information
includes PO Number, Organization Name and Logo, shipping address,
billing address, phone/fax numbers and contact name, phone and email.
Hand written or word processor generated Purchase Order forms will not
be accepted. Purchase Orders are valid for established accounts only.
- Actual products may differ in appearance from pictured items due
to manufacturer changes or photographic errors.
- A handling fee of $5.00 will be charged on all orders to
cover packaging, packing materials and UPS non-standard charges,
i.e. fuel surcharges, monthly service fees, address correction
charge (due to customer errors entering shipping address on checkout
form), residential delivery fees, etc. To get an idea of the many
"additional charges" UPS can add to anyone's
shipment please visit to following links:
Handling Charge &
- All orders are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). A physical
address is required for UPS delivery and Post Office box addresses are
not accepted. UPS will not ship to a Post Office box or other
non-physically deliverable address. Shipping via non-UPS carriers is
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not responsible for items
damaged during shipping/transport by UPS or any other carrier. Any
missing parts, bent, crushed packaging or otherwise damaged items are
fully insured and a damage claim must immediately be place with the
carrying agent (usually UPS - call 1-800-PICKUPS). Once the claim is
processed and approved a replacement will be shipped immediately. DO
NOT RETURN DAMAGED ITEMS to Multec Communications / rfwiz.com. The
damaged item(s) must be inspected by the carrier at the point of
delivery. Keep all packing material, boxes, etc. for the inspection
process by the carrier's agent. Unauthorized return of damaged items
will not be credited. Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not the
insuring agent, the carrier is the insuring agent. By not following
this procedure you will forfeit any replacement or credit and your
damaged item(s) will be returned.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not responsible for changes
in actual shipping charges due to unforeseen UPS charge schedule
changes, UPS oversize fees or other UPS shipping charge adjustments.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not responsible for
undeliverable, returned shipments. Any additional shipping/handling
charges will be the customer's responsibility if package is to be
re-shipped to the same or different address.
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not responsible for delayed
shipments or shipments not conforming to customer's requested shipping
preferences. Same Day, Next Day, 2nd Day Air or 3 Day shipping is not
guaranteed and may not be attainable due to technical problems or
- Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not responsible for
undeliverable, confiscated, delayed or destroyed international
shipments (shipments outside continental U.S.A. and it's
territories). Shipments confiscated by local governments and not
returned intact to Multec Communications / rfwiz.com will be billed as
if delivered successfully to international customer. Any additional
charges will be the customer's responsibility. No refunds will be
given on any shipping/handling/insurance charges on international
shipments. No refunds will be given on destroyed, damaged or
confiscated merchandise in international shipments.
Multec Communications / rfwiz.com is not responsible for typographical
or photographic errors, misspellings, shipping calculation errors, incorrectly priced
products or services or any other errors which may incorrectly
represent a product or service. Multec Communications / rfwiz.com reserves the right to not provide any product or service because of these errors.
Communication / rfwiz.com, it’s owners, officers, employees or
agents shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any loss of
business, profits, customers or customer goodwill, loss of
communications, damage to existing communications systems or services,
damage to existing equipment or structures, or for any incidental or
consequential damages of any kind that result from the use or misuse
of the products, services, information, late delivery of products or
services, non-delivery or damaged delivery of products or services or
any use whatsoever of the contents of the Multec Communications /
rfwiz.com web site.
You can cancel all or part of your order any time before it ships.
Special order items which are cancelled will be subject to a 20%
restocking fee since the item was ordered into stock specifically at
the customer's request. Please use the following procedure to assure your
order is properly cancelled:
- Email the order cancellation request at
. Please include your name and order number. Our email system is
very overloaded and your cancellation request can easily be missed. Be sure
an verify per step 2.
- You must call and speak to a service representative or fax to verify the order has been cancelled. Email
is no longer reliable for vital messages. Call at 1
or Fax at 781 294-4993 to verify your
order has been cancelled. Our phone system does not accept or store
voice mail messages.
If your order arrives and has been damaged during the shipping
process, please follow the steps below to insure that you get a prompt
replacement or credit for the damaged items:
- Report the damage to the carrying agent immediately (usually UPS -
call 1-800-PICKUPS). Keep the damaged item(s), all cartons, boxes and
packing materials available in case the shipment has to be inspected
by the carrier's agent or returned to their inspection department.
DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED ITEMS to Multec Communications / rfwiz.com.
We are not the insuring agent, the carrier is, and returning the
damaged item(s) will void any claim you may have. The
damaged item(s) and shipping materials must be inspected by the
carrier at the point of delivery in order for the insurance claim to
- Wait for the insurance claim to be approved by the carrier
(usually several days). Once the claim is approved Multec
Communications / rfwiz.com will immediately either credit or replace
the damage item(s) at your request.
Your satisfaction is important to us therefore you may return any
product within 10 days of the purchase/invoice date and we'll refund
the full price, less freight and restocking charges. Return
authorization is required and a RA# must be obtained by phone or email prior to
NOTE: A RETURN
AUTHORIZATION NUMBER IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNED ITEMS. RETURNED
MERCHANDISE WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL NOT BE
ACCEPTED. THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE MEET BEFORE RETURNING ANY
- Merchandise which has been installed, mounted or assembled
cannot be returned. Accessory items which have been installed or
attached cannot be returned. These actions render the items used and
- Returned merchandise must be in "new" or "sellable as new"
condition. All packaging, accessories and manuals must be complete
and undamaged. There can be no missing accessories, knobs, switches,
parts or hardware. Items returned with missing parts or accessories
will be returned to owner and no credit issued. Physical damage or
wear of any type to any items (scratches, damaged paint, damaged or
ripped manuals, damaged original packing and box, etc.) will cause
an appropriate increase to the restocking charge to compensate
for having to re-sell the equipment as distressed, blemished or
- Merchandise which has been determined to be not operating
properly or appears defective and does not meet the above conditions
will be deemed a warranty repair and will be repaired or replace at
our discretion. Please see
Ship the return to:
Multec Communications / rfwiz.com
319 Centre Ave. #166
Rockland, MA 02370-2613 USA
RA# (receive via phone or email)
Please include a copy of your credit card slip or invoice and the
RA# in the original packaging. Please write the return
authorization number on the outside of the package. Do not send returns to
factory or any other product dealer.
- The Customer agrees to pay a 20% restocking fee on the equipment’s
invoice value plus all return shipping/insurance charges (see
below). Proof of
purchase and RA# is required for all returned merchandise.
- All return freight, handling, packing and insurance charges are
the responsibility of the customer returning the item.
- All return items must be packed in a suitable shipping
container (separate cardboard box). Do not return items by
putting a shipping label on the original manufacturer's box. A
manufacturer's original box or container is not suitable for
shipping. Please obtain a new shipping container or re-use the
shipping container the item was originally shipped in. Any items not
returned in a proper shipping container will be considered damaged
goods and returned to owner with no credit given.
- Programming items and service equipment are NON-RETURNABLE. This includes
programming cables, adapters, interface boxes, software, manuals and
- Merchandise modified at customers request cannot be returned.
Any custom engineering, alignments, tuning, maxing, peaking,
accessory installation, electronic, physical or mechanical
alterations, modifications, specification changes or any other
changes made to merchandise, item or equipment at customers
request render that item NON-RETURNABLE.
- Specials and Special Sale items cannot be returned. Special
orders or customized equipment (factory modifications/accessories
installed) cannot be returned. Any items with their "Warranty
Void if Removed" stickers removed cannot be returned.
< please hit BACK button on your browser >