shown w/FTT-15 keypad 102 ch option
Exploded View & Misc. Parts
|The Vertex Standard VX-10 Compact VHF or UHF FM Portable
Two-Way Radio puts 5 watts of rugged capability in your hand. At 2.2W x 3.9H x 1.2D in., and weighing just 13.4 oz., this rugged MIL-STD 810-plus portable introduces invaluable exclusive features. For the durability and performance required by law enforcement activities, EMS, and Search and Rescue operations. Feature-rich and ultra-compact, the VX-10 is an easy-to-handle communication component for use by transportation companies, security services, construction firms, and the rental market.
- Frequency Range:
VHF: 134-174 MHz
UHF: 400-512 MHz
- 5 Watt RF Power Output
- Two-Tone Paging Option
(See VX-10 Accessories
- MIL-STD 810 C/D/E
- CTCSS/DCS. DTMF Selective Call. DTMF ANI
- Voice Inversion Encryption (w/optional FTT-15)
- Programmed Scan. User Scan: Priority Scan: Dual Watch
- 8 Character Alphanumeric Display
- Auto Range Transpond System - (ARTS)
- Transmit Battery Saver (TBS)
- BCLO. BTLO. and TOT
- 9-Group Channel Management
- 12.5 kHz Channel Spacing Version available
(meets new FCC part 90)
- 102 Channels (w/optional FTT-15)
SEE WHAT YOU NEED??
Got a Question?
The Vertex Warranty*
Vertex Radio Communications equipment
includes an industry-leading 3-Year Limited Warranty on all
transceivers and a 1-Year Warranty on all accessory items.
*U.S. and Canada