With a long list of built in features, the VXR-7000 LTR Series Base / Repeater
Station sets the standard for mid-power, continuous duty base station and
with long term reliability in mind. The VXR-7000 LTR Series
Repeaters offers unmatched
features and performance for all segments of industry and Public Safety.
Whether used as a base station, with its attractive housing and user
friendly controls, or as a remote repeater, in the most demanding
environments, the VXR-7000 LTR series will provide years of reliable service.
utilizing the most advanced state-of-the-art computer aided design and
manufacturing processes. The VXR-7000 LTR series sets the standard for rugged
environment applications now, and into the next century.
Click here for
10 Channels Programmed FREE
-TO ORDER ONLINE-
fill in price and quantity boxes and click "Add To Cart"
Properly setting up a
Repeater can be tricky!
NO PROBLEM / NO WORRIES
Call - 1 781 294-4992
Help & tech support only.
Save time..order online!
The Vertex Warranty*
Vertex Radio Communications equipment
includes an industry-leading 3-Year Limited Warranty on all
transceivers and a 1-Year Warranty on all accessory items.
*U.S. and Canada
- Compatible with your favorite LTR Controller
- Frequency Range:
VHF : 150-174 MHz (C)
UHF : 450-480 MHz (D)
- 16 Channel synthesized
- 10-50 Watts Power Output (100 % Duty)
- 12.5 / 25 kHz Bandwidth by Channel
- PLL step : 2.5/ 5 / 6.25 kHz (VHF) 5 / 6.25 kHz (UHF)
- 47 CTCSS Tones / 104 DCS Codes Encode and Decode
- 5-tone / DTMF Encode & Decode
- Community Repeater Operation
(Up to 16 Tones /
- ANI / ENI ID Display (Dealer programmed)
- CW Transmitter ID (Dealer programmed)
- Time-Out Timer. Hang Timer, Guard Timer (Dealer programmed)
- BCLO / BTLO
- Selectable REPEATER or BASE mode
- Selectable LOCAL or REMOTE mode
- AC Power Supply Selection
(115 / 230 VAC (±10 %) Dealer Selectable)
- Automatic Battery Backup-Never Loose power!
- Optional Internal Duplexer
(Limit 40 W)
- PC Programming
- ACC Connector & LINE Interface
- VX-Trunk operation (optional)
*Not all Frequency Ranges Listed are
Available in all countries
SEE WHAT YOU NEED??
Got a Question?