Vertex Standard VX-4000
Reliability, ruggedness, and versatility: these are the essential elements in a successful communications system.
And the Vertex Standard VX-4000 provides the features, performance, and toughness to get your message through under the most demanding public safety operating conditions. It's a perfect
blend of rugged design, flexible signaling options, superb ergonomics, and expandability, making the VX-4000 series an outstanding choice for your future communications
Click here for
10 Channels Programmed FREE
-TO ORDER ONLINE-
fill in price and quantity boxes and click "Add To Cart"
- Frequency Range:
- UHF Version: 450 - 490 MHz
- VHF Version: 134 - 160 MHz,
148 - 174 MHz
- VHFL Version: 29.7 - 37 MHz,
37.0 - 50 MHz
- 250 Channel Capacity
- NOW DUAL BAND CAPABLE!!!
for details and setup.
- Power Output: 50W (VHF) or 40W (UHF) 70W (VHFL)
- MDC1200 ID Option
- Field Programming Options:
FKP-16 / FKP-128 / CK-9
(see VX-4000 ACCESSORIES
- MIL- STD 810 C/D/E
- Built-in DB-25 Connector for Vehicle Repeater VXR-1000
& Accessory/ Data applications
- 12.5 / 25 kHz Bandwidth Programmable per Channel
- 2.5 kHz step size for VHF
- 8 Digit Alphanumeric Display
- 7 Programmable Backlit Keys
- Priority Scan Group Scan
- Voting (RX Signal Strength) Scan
- Two-Tone Paging Option (F2D-8)
Program up to 10 Two-Tone pairs (1 per
- 5-Tone Signaling Option (F5D-14)
- One Head to Dual RF Deck Capability (Dual Band)
- Dual Head to Dual RF Deck Capability (Dual Band)
- One RF Deck to Multiple Head Capability (Dual Control)
- Motorcycle Kit
- Base Station Console Available
BSC-5000 (see below)
SEE WHAT YOU NEED??
Got a Question?
We were the first New England Dealer
not allowed to advertise price.
- or -
Call 1 781 294-4992
Help & tech support only. Save
- or -
No need to call an Ambulance
with this GREAT WARRANTY...
|The Vertex Warranty*
Vertex Radio Communications equipment
includes an industry-leading 3-Year
Limited Warranty on all transceivers and a 1-Year Warranty on all
*U.S. and Canada
HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE VX-4000
2 PAGE 3