Condor multiband flexible antenna by Austin Antenna
Options and Accessories: Please scroll down to view related items.
Note: Main Image is similar, actual item may look different.
Austin Condor 202500
New Innovation brings New Dimensions for Portables The Condor is a true Multiband design and is a first in flexible antenna technology. Tuned 1/4 wave elements are provided for improved High Band VHF, UHF and 800 /1000 MHz performance. Designed for primary operation on 150-174, 450-512 and 806-896 MHz. The BNC or SMA connector is imbedded in the Condor's high density urethane housing to stand up to the toughest handling. Pull in the weak signals with Austin Condor's State of the Art Technology!
PLEASE CHOOSE CONNECTOR TYPE FROM AVAILABLE OPTIONS.
- Industry Standard BNC or SMA style Male base connector
- Multiband coverage automatically
- Will receive well outside stated Frequency Ranges (receive only-no transmit)
- Great height to performance ratio
- Transmit Capable 5 Watts / Covered connector
- Extremely flexible covering
- One year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Call for Assistance
- Pay using PayPal: no PayPal account needed
| BNC Male Connector
||SMA Male Connector|
|ANTENNA NAME||CONDOR Three Band PORTABLE Flexible Antenna|
|ANTENNA TYPE||Three Band Portable Flexible - BNC or SMA Male Connector|
|DESCRIPTION||Three band flexible antenna for portable scanners and transceivers. Operates as a quarter wave on 150, 450 and 800 MHz, Black gloss finish with BNC or SMA Male Connector|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||150-174, 450-512, 806-896 MHz|
|POWER RATING||5 Watts|
0 dBi on all bands. (Quarter Wave)|
|CONNECTOR TYPE||BNC or SMA|
|SIZE INCHES||Approx 13" high|
NOTE: Features, prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or technical errors, information presented is for general evaluation only.
Austin Condor - 202500 Multiband Flexible Antenna for Portable Scanner & 2-Way Radios w/BNC or SMA Male connector
- Brands Austin Antenna
- Product Code: 202500
- Availability: Austin Factory build & ship on order - Allow 4-6 weeks due to factory backlog.