GE 5U4GB Full-Wave Rectiﬁer
The General Electric 5U4GB / 5AS4A
is a ﬁlamentary twin diode designed for use as a full-wave rectiﬁer in the power supply of high powered audio amplifiers, transmitters, transceivers, receivers or other equipment which have high direct-current requirements. The 5U4GB employs a straight-sided T-12 envelope and may be used as a replacement for either the 5U4G or 5U4GA.
Please scroll down to view related items
- T-12 type 8-Pin Octal
- GE Radio Tube NOS/NIB - New Old Stock / New In Box
- NEW OLD STOCK / NEVER USED / NEVER PLUGGED IN
- Also Known as 5AS4A
- Ships in Original Box
- Made in U.S.A.
- 5U5GB/5AS4A Rectiﬁer Tubes are NON-RETURNABLE
- Tube Data Sheet - 5U4GB
- ALL tubes tested before shipping
- See Specifications/Data Sheet Below
- Call for Assistance
- Pay using PayPal: no PayPal account needed
THIS TUBE WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED BETWEEN 1975-1985
TUBES TAKEN FROM BULK PACKS ARE SHIPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP OR FOAM PACKING
NOTE: Features, prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or technical errors, information presented is for general evaluation only.
5U4GB - GE Full-Wave Twin Diode Rectiﬁer 8-Pin (5 Used) Vintage Octal Vacuum Tube NOS w/Box 5AS4A
- Product Code: 5U4GB
- Availability: In Stock